2D and 3D Animation – Level 2 (Age 8-18) – Saturdays (3/2-4/6) 12pm – 2pm
For Age 8-18
March 2 – April 6, 2019
6 Saturdays: 3/2, 3/9, 3/16, 3/23, 3/30, 4/6
12pm – 2pm
If you like to draw manga, let’s turn it into an anime. If you like memes, let’s make your own animation memes. Since the beginning of time, motion soothes/excites/entertains human souls. Bring your design to life with the power of animation.
In this course, you will learn how to create 2D animation with Adobe Animate by creating a collection of gif animations and mp4 files with your own design.
What students will learn:
- Particles Modifier
- Hair Simulation
- Cloth Simulation
- Rigid and Soft Bodies
- Fluids Simulation
- Fire and Smoke
What projects students will create:
- Lesson 1: Learn how to apply physics to a wrecking ball to smash a bunch of objects!
- Lesson 2: Learn how to simulate fire and smoke in Blender.
- Lesson 3: Instead of animating frame-by-frame, we let Blender create a bouncing ball for us.
- Lesson 4: Create realistic water and a water obstacle course.
- Lesson 5: Simulating believable cloth in Blender that can be used to create beautiful images.
- Lesson 6: Simulate a ball shattering a glass wall. Smash!
Out of stock